All social justice movements focus on speaking up for the rights of those whose voices need to be heard. History shows us that real change happens only when people speak out against injustice, which is why PETA delivers our message of total animal liberation loudly and often!
Ready to get loud? PETA’s Action Team helps people speak out for animals and get more involved. Here are a few of the ways we’ll help you once you sign up:
- Offering you free leaflets, posters, stickers, and supplies about animal rights issues
- Sending you ideas and tips on speaking out for animals at home, at school, and everywhere else—and supporting PETA’s campaigns
- Helping you write letters and get them printed by local news outlets
- Connecting you with a PETA staff member who can help you make the biggest possible impact for animals with your local activism work. If you’re a student, you’ll be paired with a PETA staffer who can help you save animals in the lunchroom, in the classroom, and beyond. If you’re an adult, you’ll receive guidance on getting more active for animals at work, at home, and in your community.
- Giving you tips and supplies for organizing a protest or setting up an animal rights information table in your community or at school
- Sending you updates about campaigns that you took action on
- Letting you know about protests, movie screenings, and other animal rights events going on in your area
- Occasionally giving you the opportunity to help with urgent cases in your area
And that’s just the beginning! Please take a moment to fill out the form below to join PETA’s Action Team. Your involvement is crucial to our work for animals, and we need your voice. With your help, we can win more victories for animals.
If you’re located in Austria, Germany, or Switzerland, please check out PETA Germany’s Activist Network to get local alerts and actions specific to your region!
Not in the U.S. or Canada? Check out PETA’s international affiliates.